Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shoot what you love: Artist talk.

There is an old saying "Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life". It refers to finding your passion and pursuing it, believing that rewards will will follow.  I believe that the same is true for photography. For me, the statement would read "Photograph what you love and the pictures will be amazing!" I submit to you proof of said concept: Gummi!

I was shooting a Sweet 16 party and there was a bowl of gummi bears for the guest. I LOVE GUMMI BEARS so I had to take the shot. I am sure people around me were probably wondering WHY I was taking a picture of gummi bears. But I knew that I would LOVE looking at that big bowl of richly colored treats. I think i was right. What do you think?

Until the next frame...staying in focus.
www.GreeneLightPhoto.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Detail oriented who doesn't love food?